Hello! I’m Linda
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT Supervisor)
I earned my Masters of Science in Counseling Psychology from California Baptist University.
I was a Physical Therapist Asst. for 10 years prior to entering the counseling profession. Working in the healthcare profession as well as experiencing a life-changing injury, has given me unique insight into living with pain and disabilities. Since 2001, I have counseled in several different settings, which has given me a broad base of experience working, teaching and training in many areas.
• The foster care system helping those who struggle physically, emotionally, behaviorally, as well as relationally.
• Parenting seminars to church and community groups.
• Individuals and families recovering from divorce.
• Women who have experienced deep hurt and pain.
• Trained in “Healing the Wounded Woman”.
• Practiced at C3, the Center for Christian Counseling, before opening my own practice.
• Youth Ministry for over 20 years.
• Counseling individuals who suffer with anxiety, depression, anger, physical disabilities, pain, physical and sexual abuse, as well as addictions.
• I am a fully-trained EMDR Therapist and a member of EMDRIA
My Beliefs & Values
I have seen first-hand, God’s ability to change lives. God is big enough to handle all that we encounter. I have seen hearts and lives transformed by the healing power of Jesus. I believe that true healing only comes through Jesus Christ.
- Association of Biblical Counselors
- American Association of Christian Counselors
- Premarital and Couples counseling
- Marriage and Reconciliation counseling
- Abuse, Trauma
- Depression, Anxiety, Anger, Grief
- Body image
- Parenting and Family Counseling